Thursday, February 12, 2009

The First One

Here is my first attempt at blogging! I got to thinking about how far away we are away from all of our family and how hard it is to keep touch with everyone. We have so many pictures and things are happening really quickly for us- how to keep everyone up to date with everyone's busy schedule?? Then some of my friends introduced me to blogging. I can post pictures, videos and everyone can visit our site at any time they want. You can comment on pictures and if everyone really likes it we can create another website where everyone can write their own blogs about the stuff going on in their lives! Great idea huh?

Let me know what you guys think- meanwhile, I hope you have fun exploring our website and seeing what we are up to.

Love you all so much!
~Courtney and Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment